Sunday, October 29, 2017

God’s Word Led Me to Reunite With the Lord I

God’s Word Led Me to Reunite With the Lord I

Enhui    Malaysia
I am an ordinary Christian and I have believed in the Lord for 28 years. When I first started believing in the Lord, I felt that the church was a pure land, a sanctified place in this evil age. I was very proud that I could emerge separately from the world because of my belief in the Lord. However, good times didn’t last long. I gradually discovered that the pastors and elders followed the trends in the world. They sought fashion, lusted for money and struggled for position like worldly people so that no one obeyed God’s commandments or followed the Lord’s way.Almighty God, the church of Almighty God, Jesus., Lord Jesus, Bible,  Believers often gossiped about others, judged others, blindly fabricated rumors, had jealous disputes with others and sowed dissension. They liked to vent their dissatisfactions on the Internet due to some trivial matters, which brought shame to God’s name. No one wished to be the light and the salt of the earth for the Lord and the church was full of sin. An unbelieving colleague of mine said to me, “Nowadays, Christians even do much worse than unbelievers.” The situation made me feel sorrow and pained. I often thought: What’s wrong with the church nowadays? Why is it bereft of the blessings of the Lord Jesus? I not only don’t receive nurturing at gatherings, but hear or witness the darkness in the church, which makes me feel disheartened and lose all my hope about the church.
I sought on the Internet for the supply of spiritual life. Thanks to God’s mercy. In May of 2016, I met Brother Zheng and his cousin on Facebook who bore witness to me about God’s work of judgment in the last days. After that, Brother Zheng said, “Now, the age has changed, and the work of God has renewed, so has His name. In the Age of Kingdom, God no longer does His work under the name of the Lord Jesus but instead reveals Himself to man by the name of Almighty God, working and expressing His words, the truth.” What he said was incredible yet confusing to me. I thought: Why has the name of God changed? My notion emerged, but then I had a second thought: Man can’t fathom God’s work. Perhaps there are mysteries. Instead of holding on to my own conception, I should seek. So I asked, “Brother, please fellowship with me about why God changes His name.” He sent me one verse, “Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God: and I will write on him my new name” (Revelation 3:12). He then sent me a passage of Almighty God’s words, “‘Jehovah’ represents the Age of Law, and is the honorific for the God worshiped by the people of Israel. ‘Jesus’ represents the Age of Grace, and is the name of the God of all those who were redeemed during the Age of Grace. … And so, when the final age—the age of the last days—arrives, My name shall change again. I shall not be called Jehovah, or Jesus, much less the Messiah, but shall be called the powerful Almighty God Himself, and under this name I shall bring the entire age to an end. I was once known as Jehovah. I was also called the Messiah, and people once called Me Jesus the Savior because they loved and respected Me. But today I am not the Jehovah or Jesus that people knew in times past—I am the God who has returned in the last days, the God who shall bring the age to an end. I am the God Himself that rises up at the ends of the earth, replete with My entire disposition, and full of authority, honor and glory” (“The Savior Has Already Returned Upon a ‘White Cloud’” in The Word Appears in the Flesh). After reading these words, Brother Zheng fellowshiped, “The name of Almighty God is exactly the new name recorded in Revelation. God is the Creator, the Ruler of the universe. No one name can fully represent what God has and is. God takes names because of His work. He uses the name to initiate the age and end the age and represent His work and the disposition He expresses in that age. For example, God used the name of the Lord Jesus to conclude the Age of Law and usher in the Age of Grace. This name represented God’s redemptive work and His disposition of love and mercy. In the last days, God ended the Age of Grace and brought the Age of Kingdom under the name of Almighty God. This name represents God’s work of judgment in the last days and majesty, wrath, righteousness, and holiness of His disposition. It can be seen that God’s name is a mystery of great significance.”
Almighty God’s words solved my puzzle and made me finally understand that there is only one God. Jehovah, Jesus, and Almighty God are three names in different ages based on different work. No wonder God’s name recorded in the whole Old Testament is Jehovah, and God is called by the name Jesus in the entire New Testament, and God’s name is the Almighty, Almighty God, in Revelation which prophesies God’s work of judgment in the last days. Almighty God’s words disclosed the mysteries in the Bible and made me understand the mystery and meaning of God’s name. I was very happy.
Later, Brother Zheng read many more of Almighty God’s words and communicated in his knowledge of these words. I have understood that God incarnate expresses His words to do the work of judgment in order to allow man to realize and gain the truth, through which He leads him to know Him, His work and His disposition. So that he can thoroughly break away from the influence of Satan and return to God, no longer being bound or constrained by sin. Only after man experiences God’s work of the last days can he cast off the sinful nature and attain the transformation of his disposition, being someone who is in line with God’s will and completely gained by God. What’s more, I have also understood that why the churches are dark, desolate and full of sin. One aspect is that God has done a new work and the Holy Spirit is not working in the churches of the Age of Grace. The churches have subsequently become wastelands. People have lost confidence, no longer seek the light but wallow in the same filth as Satan and live in insouciant sin. Another aspect is that the pastors and elders don’t lead people to walk in the way of the Lord or abide by His commandments, leading to their loathing and rejection by God and the churches’ loss of God’s care and protection. It is just as the Lord Jesus prophesied, “And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:12). Thanks be to God! My doubts were resolved in the Church of Almighty God. I believed that the words of Almighty God are the truth and recognized that Almighty God is the Lord Jesus I have longed for. He has returned to flesh on earth and done the work of judgment and purification. Thus I accepted God’s work in the last days happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment